Your floors do more than reflect your style; they set the stage for everything else in your home. Hardwood floors add a beautiful, elegant, natural element to any home. Wood has always been a popular choice for flooring. Advances in technology have led to hardwood floors looking better, lasting longer, and being easier to care for than ever.
There are dozens of species available, all with unique attributes to fit almost any style. There is a wide range of color, grain variations, and staining available. Wood flooring offers many benefits, ranging from making your home more marketable to allergy prevention.
- Hardwood flooring adds instant value to a house, so it is a great investment.
- Unlike carpet, wood flooring can take wear and tear and can last a lifetime.
- Hardwood floors costs less in the long run than other types of flooring.
- Wood is the easiest floor to maintain and requires fewer chemicals to clean.
- Hardwood floors are more sanitary and trap fewer allergens, including dust and bacteria than alternative flooring types.
- Spills can be easily wiped up without the worry of staining.
- You can redecorate your wood floor entirely with stains and inlays medallions.
- Hardwood floors can be repaired if damaged.
- When the finish wears or gets scratched over time, you can have them refinished for far less than the cost of replacement.